ANTONIO GENOVESI PRIZE
Antonio Genovesi Prize - IV edition (2014)
The IV Edition of the Genovesi Prize (2014) was held in the parterre with architect Federica Di Piazza (NUVAP – Prime Minister’s Office) and Francesco Giacobino (Giaguaro spa), both expert in the field of economic evaluations for institutions and for the business world.
Also for this edition, the works collected in the book of ExeoEdizioni have been published. The financial evaluation of projects for the revitalization of the territory – Vol. III. The following student groups have been awarded the prize.
The following 14 working groups took part in the second edition of the Genoese Award, committed to drawing up technical-financial feasibility studies:
- “Lighting market analysis. Organic Electronics (OLEDs)” – ENEA (Portici). Students: Dario Galdi, Alessandra Napoli, Alfredo Pizzuti;
- “Sustainable mobility on the Amalfi Coast. Automated People Mover (APM)” – Amalfi (SA). Students: Melchiorre Celia, Javier Caso Molina, Karen Picozzi, Elena Romano;
- “Restoration and refunctionalization of a historical-architectural structure. The hermitage of S. Martino in Cava de ‘Tirreni” – Cava de’ Tirreni (SA). Students: Erika Bassano, Maria Vuotto;
- “Recovery, reuse and redevelopment of the ex Tabacchificio Centola area” – Pontecagnano Faiano (SA). Students: Rosa Crescenzi, Federica De Martino, Maria Vicidomini;
- “Multi-storey car park serving the tourist and cultural structures of the upper town” – Salerno. Students: Arenas Morente, Melania, Fabio Sarno, Maria Rosaria Scoppettuolo, Maria Grazia Stoppiello;
- “From school to the civic centre” – Avellino. Students: Francesca Coppola, Cristina Elia; Francesco Sica;
- “Plants for the production of energy from biomass: financial analysis and study of innovative technologies for the treatment of digestate” – Capaccio Paestum (SA). Students: Gaetano Cicia, Giampiero Gargiulo, Luisa Spizzo, Marcellino Vitolo;
- “Urban remediation and redevelopment for the former Isochimica area in Avellino” – Avellino. Students: Clara Capuano, Salvatore Del Monte, Emanuele Loffredo, Marco Romeo;
- “The energy requalification of school buildings: traditional interventions and innovative solutions” – Taurano (AV). Students: Gianfranco Carpentieri, Luigi Esposito, Nicola Flammia;
- “Technologically advanced interventions for the energy requalification of the “Holy Spirit” hermitage” – Pellezzano (SA). Students: Raffaele Aliberti, Maria Carotenuto, Ignazio Romano, Ludovica Sorrentino;
- “Innovative plant equipment for cemetery structure” – Baronissi (SA). Students: Carmela Cavallo, Orazio De Rosa, Pierfrancesco Rufolo;
- “Plants for bio-treatments and enhancement of the Organic Fraction from RSU” – Conza della Campania (AV). Students: Leone Chirico, Carmine Di Grezia, Nicola Giuliano;
- “Hydroelectric plants for the production of energy from renewable sources” – Pescopagano (PZ). Student: Antonella Roselli;
- “Statistical analysis and energy-efficient solutions for the municipal swimming pool of Sapri” – Sapri (SA). Students: Viviana De Salvatore, Davide Grimaldi, Paola Morriello.
The following student groups have been awarded the edition.
Feasibility Section: the students Clara Capuano, Salvatore Del Monte, Emanuele Loffredo, Marco Romeo have been awarded the prize for the project for the “Urban reclamation and redevelopment for the former Isochimica area in Avellino”, investment amount € 1.2 million.
Research Section: Gaetano Cicia, Giampiero Gargiulo, Luisa Spisso, Marcellino Vitolo were awarded the prize for the project “Plants for the production of energy from biomass: financial analysis and study of innovative technologies for the treatment of digestate, Municipality of Capaccio Paestum ( SA)”, investment amount euro 3.7 million.
Creativity Section: Melchiorre Celia, Javier Caso Molina, Karen Pirozzi, Elena Romano, were awarded the prize for the project “Sustainable mobility on the Amalfi Coast. Automated People over (APM) “in the Municipality of Amalfi, the investment amount of € 4.9 million.
Students Alfredo Pizzuti, Dario Galdi were awarded by SOCOMER Grandi Lavori and Alessandra Napoli three scholarships of overall 3,600 euros and the possibility of carrying out a quarterly internship in the company.was held