Master in TECHNICIAN EXPERT IN ADVANCED SERVICES FOR THE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY – II Edition 2022
The Diciv of UNISA, in collaboration with Ance Aies Salerno, Ance Avellino, Socomer Grandi Lavori srl and some local bodies coordinated by the GTPU Laboratory of the Technique and Urban Planning group, proposes the second edition of the II level University Master aimed at civil engineers, environmental and construction companies that want to expand their preparation with respect to issues of primary and current relevance both for construction companies and for public administrations.
After the success of the last edition, which recorded very high levels of satisfaction in learners and partners, the Master sponsored by Ance Campania, UPI Campania and Anci Campania, responds to direct requests made by business and public partners regarding the skills that they are immediately necessary in the operational activities in progress.
Therefore, there are two specialized training areas or curricula on which the training focuses:
1. Business management and territorial governance
2. Seismic improvement and adaptation, energy efficiency and building management
Lessons will start on 23 May to end on 15 July and leave room for company internships and disciplinary work.
The lessons have a common module of 100 hours of teaching and specialized modules of 140 hours for thematic in-depth study (attached the study plan with the programs).
The innovative aspects of the Master are confirmed:
– training profiles (as mentioned) aimed at satisfying the direct requests of the partners;
– commitment of the partners to open stable job positions at the end of the course;
– broad coverage (18/30) of the enrollment fee for the places in the call through contributions from partners (further scholarships are not excluded);
– payment of reimbursement of expenses (€ 600 x 6 months) to learners for the internship period.
The commitment of the Civil Engineering Department of UNISA to support graduates in job placement remains central, thanks to trade associations, companies and public administrations that have opened up to constructive collaboration with the academic world in its didactic-training dimension and professionalizing.
All detailed information can be obtained by consulting the following documents:
– Notice of competition (https://www.diciv.unisa.it/home/bandi?modulo=70&struttura=300393);
– Study plan with teaching programs
Fisciano, April 15, 2002
The Director of the Master
prof. Gianluigi De Mare – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Deputy Director
prof. Gennaro Cuccurullo – email@example.com
More info here 👇